October 2008, Hudson, NC—Consumers who have long-searched for suitable upholstered headboards that meet their personal styles and distinctive tastes will be excited to know that Kincaid is debuting a custom headboard program this Market which will provide a limitless resource for their design inspirations. The designs will be available for consumer purchase by Spring 2009.
Five distinctive headboard frames have been created to complement most home décor styles, and can be customized with any of Kincaid’s approximately 600 fabric and leather selections. A low profile footboard has been adapted to work with each of the five headboards for greater uniformity and ease.
The individual styles featured are:
* Simplicity. This headboard features a gently scalloped top which produces a soft, welcoming look for the bedroom.
* Diamond. The clean lines of this headboard enhance its over-padded, diamond patterned button-tufting which, depending on the fabric application used, can create a definitively feminine or masculine appearance.
* Southern Traditional. Pineapple finials grace the corners of this intriguing arched paneled headboard. The use of two different fabric or leather combinations will make this bed your own unique creation.
* Soft Modern. This softly modern headboard boasts a taller back and waterfall inset panel bordered with small nail head trim to create a dramatic presentation.
* Transition. With a well-defined scalloped edge and distinctive nail head trim surrounding the inset panel, this interesting mix of design elements will flow seamlessly for a beautiful look.
With hundreds of exquisite fabrics in Kincaid’s lineup, the style and design opportunities are literally endless, and for even more variety, the headboards can also complement existing casegood collections. Recognized by leading retailers and design professionals, Kincaid is a remarkable resource for beautifully-crafted custom design projects.
Founded in 1946, Kincaid Furniture Company is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of solid wood furniture. Kincaid’s growth is based on a commitment to quality solid wood case goods, fashionable upholstery, and the best service the industry has to offer. Kincaid Furniture Company is part of La-Z-Boy Incorporated’s family of companies. For more information on Kincaid, please visit www.able2collect.com.